Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hello, world!



Hi, I'm Ruby, the woman behind Bee Happy Craft and Party Supplies.



Crafting was my first love. I started crafting when I was in grade school with the limited materials that were available to me. Over the years, I've created projects such as paper quills, paper beads, handmade papers, inchies, decoupage, stamp carvings and more. Ironically, my favorite projects are not the ones with fancy, expensive and acid free stuff but those that are made with upcycled and affordable materials.

Carol Duvall is my biggest influence in crafting. I learned all the basic craft techniques and terms from her. She's like my childhood super hero. A couple of years ago, I also learned about Martha Stewart and Tim Holtz. It was like discovering a whole new world and it was one of the reasons (I needed funds to fuel my addiction to crafts. Haha!) why I started selling craft supplies.

Aside from managing Bee Happy, I'm also a wife to an amazing man, and a hands-on mom to an active toddler. I'm also a licensed real estate broker and real estate appraiser, and one of the incorporators of Manila Global Brokers Realty and Development Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment